Hi Chris

Have you found a lab for your analyses? If no, we, at the IUEM (European
Institute for Marine Studies, which I think you visited during
ISOECOL2012) have experience in analysing fatty acids in marine samples,
and we would be very happy to colaborate with you. I just need to know
how many samples and what delay you are expecting for your samples to be
run.

All the best

Gauthier

Le 25/11/2014 14:27, Chris Harrod a écrit :
> Folks
> This is only slightly related to isotopes*, but I'm hoping someone can help. I'm looking for an academic lab or service provider that can prep and run fish, primary producer and invertebrate samples for fatty acid / FAME analysis. Am happy to offer collaboration on academic outputs on a very cool study from the upwelling zone of Chile.
>
> We are at end of year, and I need to spend the money now. If anyone has some spare capacity or can recommend a lab, it's be much appreciated.
>
> All the best
> Chris
>
> *the samples will also be run for bulk d13C and d15N, so it's kind of related
>> <> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
> Professor Chris Harrod
> (Fish & Aquatic Ecology)
>
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> Twitter: @chris_harrod
> www.harrodlab.net
> Instituto de Ciencias Naturales Alexander Von Humboldt,
> Universidad de Antofagasta,
> Avenida Angamos 601, Antofagasta, Chile
>
> Chile Mobile: +56 9 7399 7792
> Chile Office: +56 55 2637400
> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Gauthier Schaal, PhD

Maître de conférences - Associate Lecturer
Université de Bretagne Occidentale
Institut Universitaire Européen de la Mer
Laboratoire des Sciences de l'Environnement Marin
Rue Dumont d'Urville
29280 Plouzané
FRANCE

e-mail: [log in to unmask]