Hello All,

Thank you much for all your suggestions.

Just to update: I pulled the source again, and decided to put the "new" Thermo filament back in. I also loosened the one rod where I could pull the ionization box pin out a bit more (and re tighten) so that there is a better connection. I think that resulted in the now Box = 0.68 and Trap = 0.82 mA with decent signal. Hope it remains so after a good baking.

cheers,
-Herb