Clerk

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barbara Graham
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Town Clerk's Hours

Hi,

I am throwing this out there mainly for advice as to what other Town Clerks
do in this situation.  I am in this office 5 days a week Mon-Thurs 8:00 to
4:00 and Friday 8:00 to 2:00  my hours are posted.  I do have an assistant
but she only comes in for Dogs, Elections and Taxes and when I am on
vacation.

Today, I didn't have power at my house like many people I am sure.  I called
in saying I would not be in the office unless my power came back on.  I got
a call from an attorney at home saying she needed to get into the vault
today.  I explained my situation but low and behold, here I am.    What
would others have done?  Thank you.

Barbara Graham

Williamstown