If power is out at my home but on at the office I still go in, but if it is off at my office I don't have proper lighting to allow access to my vault so there is no point in going in. Fingers crossed you get your power back soon!
Regards,
Kristin

----- Original Message -----

From: "Barbara Graham" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "muninet" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 2:35:50 PM
Subject: Town Clerk's Hours

Hi,

I am throwing this out there mainly for advice as to what other Town Clerks do in this situation. I am in this office 5 days a week Mon-Thurs 8:00 to 4:00 and Friday 8:00 to 2:00 my hours are posted. I do have an assistant but she only comes in for Dogs, Elections and Taxes and when I am on vacation.

Today, I didn’t have power at my house like many people I am sure. I called in saying I would not be in the office unless my power came back on. I got a call from an attorney at home saying she needed to get into the vault today. I explained my situation but low and behold, here I am. What would others have done? Thank you.

Barbara Graham

Williamstown