I created this add-on as a means for the secretary in my school to manage
contact groups for the principal, I am sure there are many other uses.
Contact delegation doesn't handle groups, and Groups for Business is not
that easy to use and often there are restrictions set at the domain level
limiting its use.

This is where Connected Groups Add-on comes into play.  It allows a group
of people to centrally manage contact groups.  Entering emails is as simple
as putting them into a spreadsheet.

Link to announcement on EdListen.com
<http://www.edlisten.com/2014/12/announcing-connected-groups-add-on.html>
Direct link to Connected Groups Add-on
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/connected-groups/nhehfeecmddljeoiofbhkngdahceeamm>

P.S. Also check out Vermont's Learning Hour of Code Series of Guest Speakers
<http://Learning Hour of Code Series of Guest Speakers>.   I am
co-presenting one of the Hangouts on Dec 8th at 10:30.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders
<https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.