Just wanted to say that this class totally rocked.  I had so much fun
tapping into parts of me that I would have only "wished I could do" had I
not had the weekly prompts that were set up for me to "Stop Wishing and
Start Making"  which lead to my final project of building a 3D printer so I
could 3D print parts that I combined with LilyPad eTextile components to
create  Maker Name Badge. Not sure what they have planned for this upcoming
semester,  but here is a link to my Class Journal which is filled with
pictures,  videos, and text of what the journey was for me.

http://makecreateinnovate.blogspot.com/

Lucie deLaBruere

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Caleb Clark <[log in to unmask]