Morgan,

I tried using the .74 address as the gatekeeper and still got the same
message, prior to changing it, I saw that port 1719 was entered along with
the original .73 address, I removed that and still had no luck connecting.

I'm checking that any H.323 filter / H.323 transformations are disabled in
our firewall but do you have any other suggestions?

Ben Leslie
Technology Manager, BVSU
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 217

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Ecklund, Morgan <[log in to unmask]