Hi all,

I have a Printrbot Simple Metal printer, and I've just about used up the starter pack of filament that came with it (I've been meaning to print more, I swear!).  I'm in the market to reload, but I'm having trouble finding affordable Printrbot PLA filament.

Does anyone have experience with any other generic brands?  I've seen a number of cheaper ones on Amazon.  Additionally, I know specific colors cause problems, so if you have any successes/warnings to share, I'd appreciate that.

Finally, has anyone tried to put ABS through their Printrbot yet?  Just curious.

Thanks!
Tony

Tony Galle
Director of Education Technology
Rice Memorial High School
Telephone: 802-862-6521  x213
Google Voice: 802-662-3586

"What we need today and in the future are citizens who can wield the tools of technology to solve complex problems. " -- George Lucas