Merry band of EdTecher-typs, here's wishing you a good week as we push to the holidays. May you have good luck with that delicate balance of coffee and water against the nefarious force known simple as S.A.D.

Here's our Marlboro courses that start Jan. 9th!
  • Making in Education. Intro and advanced. Fully online with in-person making. Instructor: Bryant Patten. UVM rate.
  • Online Collaborative Tools. Teaching the Google Generation. Fully online. Instructor: Lucie deLaBruere. UVM rate.
  • Facilitating Online Learning. Blended, once a month. Instructor: Lindsey Rothschild.
  • Instructional Design. Blended, once a month. Instructor: Rick Oller
Easy online registration at: http://www.marlboro.edu/admissions/graduate/application/cep/CEP

--
Caleb Clark
Faculty Chair, Teaching with Technology MAT