Morgan,

I'm still having issues connecting, there is still the issue with the gatekeeper and when I try connecting to the LNV bridge, I get this message

"Your call could not be completed because the call was routed through an intermediate network that does not service the far site.  Contact your network admin for assistance"

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Ben Leslie
Technology Manager, BVSU