Morgan,

I've tried both IP addresses.  Using the utilities within the Polycom unit,
I can traceroute all the way to the montpelier address.  When I use the
ping feature, both H323 and SIP fails.

I'm trying to verify with our ISP/Firewall provider that all the requested
ports are open.

Ben Leslie
Technology Manager, BVSU
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144