There have been a lot of questions about VoiceThread lately, especially Google Sign on, therefore we have set up  15 minute Q&A session with VoiceThread Pro Support on Friday Dec 19  at 10:00.

SIGN UP here:

https://docs.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/forms/d/1TqppoP51ETwmT7mQhSFo7MfwtGPcoBGWeZvlY3tC2oE/viewform

ALSO,  I sent out this important message to all schools who have used, current use, or plan on using our VoiceThread consoritum support.   I'm sending it here also in case you missed it or in case the person we have on record is no longer the primary contact.  This is a VERY short STATUS update that will help us have the most recent info about who the current contact person is, the schools that have moved to district pricing,  and those who are interested in Google Sign in.

Also please, please, help us update our records.

There have been several changes in school staffing and Voicethread configurations lately. Some schools have moved to district pricing.     We need for EVERYONE to help us update our records so we have the most recent info.  Can you please take 5 minutes and update your information for 2015.

https://docs.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/forms/d/1TqppoP51ETwmT7mQhSFo7MfwtGPcoBGWeZvlY3tC2oE/viewform

Also, if you are interested in Google Sign in, please check out this FAQ .
We have been able to obtain 50% of pricing as a consoritum.

https://docs.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/document/d/1sw7L0f1GwvrOftgZlRBk-CKlDox3t9m55kLldRQKF50/edit#heading=h.3xoe3n9ra6sm

Hope this is helpful.

Lucie deLaBruere, [log in to unmask]
Project Ignite Coordinator