From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Kline
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 3D printer filament

I met a gentleman from a supplier named Filabot at a Linux User Group Meeting. Although I don't remember his name, I do recall that it seemed that they had most everything, including some interesting styles of printers that you don't see as often. In case it helps, here's a link to their site:

http://www.filabot.com/collections/frontpage

Mark Kline, M.Ed.
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont