We are setting up an Hour of Code Vermont Game Arcade for Hour of Code.

We're looking to populate it with games created by Vermont Students.
These can be simple games made with HopScotch  or Scratch,  or more sophisticated games.  As long as the game can be played in a web browser, it can be added to the KODESTAR Arcade platform

Our goal is to get at least 10 games in our arcade BEFORE Hour of Code, and then to encourage students to share games they build during our of Code.

Can you help us by reaching out to teachers whose students create games that can be played online and add them to the Vermont Hour of Code arcade.

http://kodestars.com/arcades/hourofcodevt

Kodestar is in alpha or beta format,  and the developers will be featured in an Hour of Code Video Conference that we will be hosting next week. Times to be announced.

Find those emerging game developers and give them an opportunity to be part of next week's Hour of Code event.

Thank you!

Lucie deLaBruere
Vita-Learn IGNITE coordinator

--