Hello,

I searched in archived messages and found some things related to Chromebooks, but nothing for iPads.

Can anyone provide some advice as to word prediction (like Co-Writer) apps for iPad? I know that the on-screen keyboard now does some of this, but choices don't show up with an external keyboard.

Typ-o isn't too expensive, but are there any free ones that work well? How about your experience with Typ-o? Or are there others that would be good to investigate?

Thanks,

/\/\ ark

Mark Kline, M.Ed.
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont