I created this add-on as a means for the secretary in my school to manage contact groups for the principal, I am sure there are many other uses.   Contact delegation doesn't handle groups, and Groups for Business is not that easy to use and often there are restrictions set at the domain level limiting its use.

This is where Connected Groups Add-on comes into play.  It allows a group of people to centrally manage contact groups.  Entering emails is as simple as putting them into a spreadsheet.

Link to announcement on EdListen.com
Direct link to Connected Groups Add-on

P.S. Also check out Vermont's Learning Hour of Code Series of Guest Speakers.   I am co-presenting one of the Hangouts on Dec 8th at 10:30.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.