Agreed, Craig. Agreed.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm wondering if the question is about what IS "real" technology education about: being able to punch buttons in specific apps to get what you want; or be able to generalize across applications and platforms to get what you want?

I think the latter is the higher-order goal, and if that is met, then who cares what platform?

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union