If you are close by, a couple of mine are at Ti Arts at Hancock House on
the circle in Ticonderoga.  We're open today 10-2, tomorrow 1-3, Thursday
1-7 (if not by 10). I have a framed 5 x 7 matted to 8 x 10 for $50,
unframed 8 x 10 matted to 11 x 14 in envelop for $35, though
"frame-swapping" with other of my photos could be done.  There also might
be an 11 x 14 un-matted but I have pre-cut mats that could fit it (if you
wanted these).  Most of the frames are inexpensive and so you save by
getting them in envelops and buying your own.  I can email you what the owl
photo (Dead Creek owl) looks like...

Also make sure we're open (volunteer issues) if you come to Ticonderoga.  I
will be sitting tomorrow 1 to 2:30 at the Festival of Trees event and
Friday morning 10-1... also will be there for an event Thursday 5:30-7:30.
I am at [log in to unmask]

Nancy A. Carter