Today we found a nice flock of 21 Bohemian Waxwings on May Pond Road in Barton and a single Evening Grosbeak. Could not find any Common Redpolls. On Christmas Day I had my 100th property bird-a Northern Shrike; a single male Pine Grosbeak that first showed up December 5th has not been seen for four days. Wild Turkeys are all over- 46 in Westmore, 26 in Barton, 24 in Brownington. Lake Willoughby and Crystal Lake still completely open-at Willoughby I counted 297 Mallards, 10 Black, 15 Common Goldeneye and a late Ring-necked Duck

Bob Stymeist  and Martha Steele

Westmore VT
Arlington MA