    Thursday, Dec. 11, 8:00am - Otter Creek Audubon and the Middlebury  Area Land Trust invite community members to help us survey birds and  other wildlife at Otter View Park and the Hurd Grassland. Meet at the  parking area of Otter View Park at the intersection of Weybridge St. and  Pulp Mill Bridge Road in Middlebury. Birders of all ages and abilities  welcome. For more information, call 388-1007 or 388-6019.

 For information on all our upcoming events, see the calender on our website:
 http://wp.me/Pt0Pq-70

 --
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT