We found the harris's sparrow yesterday at 2:30pm amidst a group of tree sparrows,goldfinches, a pair of house finches and also juncos. They were all up at the old barn on the north side of the swale. There was a lot to eat and they looked happy !
We also had a really dark phase  rough legged hawk soar over us as we watched the group at the  barn. It was truly beautiful!

Sally Fellows
Williston