Hello all,

I have a couple of questions as I transition from MDConsult to Clinical
Key.  (Yes, I did it)    But anyways. .....    :)

1.   First of all how many CK journals are there really on LinkOut?   I
noticed that it was around 528?  Is that right or did I delete some as I
removed the MDConsult batch?    Shouldn't it be closer to 600?

2..  Which of the choices should I be choosing?  All available or
subscriptions?   Does it really matter?   I chose the "all available to
begin with."    I want my personalized icon to show up.  Let's hope it
does.

3.  I talked to my CK rep and to their tech services - both who referred
me their resource site which  had a paragraph on LinkOut.  It was helpful
but doesn't answer these "burning" questions.   (LOL)

Thanks for your help,

Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  BS, MLS
Director, Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501-5999
(315) 801-8381 Office  * (315) 801-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org/inpatient-services/medical-library/

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back
the right one."   -  Neil Gaiman

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.