Hello everyone,

The St. Elizabeth Medical Center Medical Library (Utica, NY)  (NYUZTE  -
ZTE)   has new telephone/fax numbers.  Please note  the appropriate
changes.  Our main campus had several exchanges and we now have just one.

I apologize sending this to the list but thought this would get the news
out quicker..

Office:  315-801- 8381
Fax:      315-801-4499

Thank-you,

Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  BS, MLS
Director, Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501-5999
(315) 801-8381 Office  * (315) 801-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org/inpatient-services/medical-library/

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back
the right one."   -  Neil Gaiman

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.