Greetings List Colleagues!

I am unable to obtain this article through my usual channels and hope
you can help :

Intracranial pressure fluctuation during hemodialysis in renal failure
patients with intracranial hemorrhage.
Lin CM, Lin JW, Tsai JT, Ko CP, Hung KS, Hung CC, Su YK, Wei L, Chiu WT,
Lee LM.
Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2008;101:141-4.

Thanks,
~~ Penny Martin

Penny Martin, BA, MSLS
Medical Librarian
Clinical Information Center
Dimensions Healthcare System
Prince George's Hospital Center
3001 Hospital Drive
Cheverly MD 20785
VOICE: (301) 618-2490
FAX: (301) 618-2493
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]

-----------------------
This message and any included attachments are property of
Dimensions Healthcare System and are intended only for the
addressee(s).

The information contained herein may include trade secrets
or privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing, or using such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not
authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this
message and notify the sender by e-mail.  Thank you.