From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark McKenzie
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 12:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Average Fees for Copyright Clearance

Hello

For those who work with obtaining copyright clearance could you give me an idea of the typical fees? I have messages into the Copyright Clearance Center but they haven't responded yet.

Thanks,

Mark

Before printing this e-mail, please consider if it is necessary to do so. Think Green

The information transmitted herewith is privileged /
confidential information intended only for use by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your computer.