Hello,

A patron has requested an article from a book published in Montreal. The information I have is:

Sakheim D, Flanagan E et al: How the recovery movement is relevant for persons diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. In C. Leclerc (ed.). Trouble de personnalite limite et readaptation - Tome 2: Points de vue differents acteurs (pp.). Montreal, Quebec: Editions Ressources, 2010.

If anyone has this, please contact me. We need to determine, first of all, whether the article is en Englais ou Francais. Merci.

Chris
Christine Fleuriel, MSLIS VA Maine Healthcare System 1 VA Center Augusta ME 04330
207.623.5729

Practicing anticipatory librarianship every day.

LIBRARIANS ON CALL:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to get assistance 8-4
vaww.visn1.knowledgelibrary.va.gov<http://vaww.visn1.knowledgelibrary.va.gov/>