**Please excuse cross-posting**

Hello colleagues - I know this has been asked and re-asked over the years, but I'm here to ask it again.  I'd like to know who among you have cancelled their subscription to UpToDate:

*         the circumstances under which that occurred

*         when it occurred

*         reactions of users

*         other resources you offer instead

*         brief description of your institution

Please respond directly to me rather than the list.  I'll be glad to compile a completely anonymized summary - I believe this is always a topic of interest to the group.

Thanks very much for taking the time.

Susan Klawansky