Does anyone have this book who could copy a chapter for me?

Winn HR, ed. Youmans neurological surgery, ed. 5, Saunders, 2004.  ISBN 072168291X
Goodkin R, Mesiwala A "General principles of operative positioning"

I will happily put the request into Docline if someone can fill.  Thanks!

Brynn Beals, MLS, AHIP
Library Program Manager
St. Joseph Medical Center | MS 01-62
1717 S. J Street, Tacoma, WA 98405
I 127.6778 | F 253.426.6260
www.CHIfranciscan.org<http://www.CHIfranciscan.org>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.