John MacStowe blathers: "MRG fanatics can't enjoy anywhere but MRG." after I reported about Sugarbush as follows: "My weekend of skiing was a blast!"
John MacStowe scribbled: "The way SB was blowing snow on Lincoln last week, the trails Ranger listed below had some man made even if the guns were not directly on those trails."Yeah, about a 1/128th of an inch of fluff on a few spots.  Skiers right of Domino headwall had a McSludge finish.  Meanwhile, from the Ski/Ride VT-L Facebook site:"John Mac I heard Sbush is low on water. Their pond is low and the river is too low for them to draw from."   Classic, a true classic!
John MacStowe spews about MRG skiers: "they feel they need to protect the brand."Yeah, this really protected 'da brand, alright: http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0003B&L=SKIVT-L&F=&S=&P=64878
John MacStowe whines and questions as follows: "Look at their bumper sticker, overcompensating?"Not really. When are you getting AT gear, learning the sport and joining us at Icefall.ca where you can see what real skiing looks like?  A week of crotch to breast deep untracked powder there will cure you of your weird psychopathic hate for Mad River for an eternity and subsequently trying to match Boston Bob at Stowe run-for run will bore you.
ROTFLMAO! Mark P. Renson