Hello,

I was wondering do you use IE, Firefox or Chrome to access Cybertools?
Which version?  I have been having trouble using IE and Firefox won't
open it at all.  If I close Cybertools in IE and try to go back in, it
won't open.  I have to wait up to 4 hours sometimes to be able to get
back in.  My IT is working on it, but I'm wondering if anyone else is
having any problems.  I emailed Cybertools and have not gotten a
response.

Thank you,

Michele

Michele Sensano
Library Assistant
Medical Library
Children's Hospital of Central California
9300 Valley Children's Pl.
Madera, CA 93636
(559) 353-6178

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Valley Children's Healthcare proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Valley Children's. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.