From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Spencer, Angela J
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 10:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: docline listserv

I am using docline in Chrome and used to be able to print, but now it just says save.  Can someone point me to the docline listserv?  Trying to figure what I need to change.
Thanks

Angela Spencer, MLS
Manager of the Medical Library
St. Luke's Hospital, 232 S Woods Mill Rd., Chesterfield MO 63017
314-205-6179

DISCLAIMER:  The contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, contain information which may be confidential, legally privileged, proprietary in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including any attachments, is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us via return e-mail and immediately delete all copies of it from your system. Any opinions either expressed or implied in this e-mail and all attachments, are those of its author only, and do not necessarily reflect those of St. Luke's Hospital.

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI. IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected. Thank you. Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.