We are getting ready to renovate our town hall which means cleaning out the
closets. I have a large collection of Vermont Senate Journals, House
Journals, and Agricutural Yearbooks from the 1910's through the 1930s or
40s. Some start in the latter part of the 1890s. I also have Vermont law
books from the 1970s and Vermont Statutes from part of the 1860s. Plus
numerous other random volumes.

They are interesting and not something I really want to throw out but I
could really use the extra space. The previous town clerk believes at some
point someone said we have to keep them but she isn't sure if that is
really the case. Does anyone know for certain?

Thanks for your help,

Dawn Custer
*Hubbardton Town Clerk/Treasurer*

Hubbardton Town Office
1831 Monument Hill Rd.
Castleton, VT  05735

Phone: 802/273-2951
Fax: 802/273-3729