for review.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol Dawes
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Declaring Slate when there are no contested races

Hmmm. I have to disagree with JP.  The tabulator only tallies write-ins if
the voter filled in the oval.  By VT state law, we are required to actually
eyeball every ballot to see if people wrote in names without filling in the
oval, as we're all about voter intent.

Anybody else see it differently?

Carol