From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dawn Custer
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 8:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Old legislative books - do I have to keep

Hi,

We are getting ready to renovate our town hall which means cleaning out the closets. I have a large collection of Vermont Senate Journals, House Journals, and Agricutural Yearbooks from the 1910's through the 1930s or 40s. Some start in the latter part of the 1890s. I also have Vermont law books from the 1970s and Vermont Statutes from part of the 1860s. Plus numerous other random volumes.

They are interesting and not something I really want to throw out but I could really use the extra space. The previous town clerk believes at some point someone said we have to keep them but she isn't sure if that is really the case. Does anyone know for certain?

Thanks for your help,

Dawn

Dawn Custer

Hubbardton Town Clerk/Treasurer