Boy, everyone is right on the ball this afternoon! I had a phone call within seconds and they have been spoken for already. Thanks for the responses. Annette

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annette Cappy
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: roller shelving units to give away

Hi all,

We are preparing to do some remodeling in the lower level of our vault in the town clerk’s office and have two roller shelving units to give away.  Both are 71 inches tall.  One has three columns of shelving and will hold 48 books.  The unit is 61 inches wide.

The second unit has two columns of shelves and will hold 30 books.  This unit is 40 inches wide.

They are downstairs in the vault.  They are free to anyone who can come get them.  They are not heavy, just awkward.  Both are in excellent shape, like new.

If you are interested, let me know.

Annette

Annette L. Cappy

Brattleboro Town Clerk