Hi folks,

There is still room for folks to take my Redefining Teaching in a
Chromebook Environment course.  It is being offered through Castleton State
College for 3 credits.  We meet in person on January 24th and then online
through March 7th.  Sign up via THIS LINK <http://goo.gl/JDFUjW>.
Castleton will take a PO.

Here is the course description:

This course explores ways that 21st Century, learner-centered strategies
can be supported through the use of digital tools in the classroom.  With
an emphasis on transforming instructional practice, this course will
support educators who are or plan to be implementing Chromebooks or Google
Apps in their classroom.  Chromebooks are much more than tools for email
and Google Docs - take your teaching to the next level.

Thanks,

David

--
21st Century Learner and Leader