Christine, if you want a company try http://www.promevo.com/, or any
webdesigner.

If you want to get this going yourself google just launched domains:
https://domains.google.com/about/ which should simplify the process.  (I
have not used it yet).

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders
<https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.