Susan,

Is Peter willing to offer the CTL Chromebook as a door prize??

:)

Keith

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Susan Briere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We have an exciting update to the agenda for our January VITA-Learn SW meeting at Stafford Technical Center in Rutland!

Peter Drescher will provide a demo of the CTL chromebook that we currently have a state contract on. He will also provide an update on SBAC things...

Agenda:

Meet and greet
Tour of the STEM Academy at Stafford Technical Center
Pizza supper
Announcements
Peter Drescher will demo the CTL Chromebook (state contract) and provide SBAC update
Drawing for a $100 gift certificate

Susan Briere
Coordinator, IT Services
Rutland Northeast Supervisory Union