Anyone else still running into HOC and Code.org resources running REALLY slowly?  2 days and counting of slow access for my eager coders...  I do have students up and running with Scratch and Processing, but for some, the scaffolding of code studio (leran.code.org) is really helpful.  Sigh.

Shannon

--
Shannon Walters
Teacher Librarian, Integrated Arts Academy

Governor's Institutes of Vermont
GIV Information Technology and Digital Media, Co-Director

"Students need to move from being simply knowledgeable to being knowledge-able."
~Michael Wesch