We purchased Acer C720s this Fall from the Top Floor and have been very happy with them.
Acer C720 Chromebook (4GB/16GB/WiFi)

Chrome OSTM

Intel® Celeron® 2955U processor (1.4GHz)

4GB DDR3L memory

16GB solid state drive

11.6" LED TFT LCD display (1366 x 768)

Intel® HD graphics

Integrated Webcam

802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.0 + HS

HDMI®, USB (1x 3.0 + 1x 2.0), card reader

3-cell Li-Polymer battery (up to 8.5-hours)

1-year limited warranty

Color: Granite Gray

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator