I would love to know what folks are planning at the elementary level as well.

Rochelle Garfinkel, MLS
Librarian & Educational Technologist

Marlboro School
PO Box D
2669 Rte 9
Marlboro, VT 05344
phone (802) 254-2668
fax (802) 254-8768

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:19 AM, Patricia Aigner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I haven’t heard a peep about this one.  If you aren’t creating the schedule yourselves, can you check with the person who is?

My HS wants to have four separate session,  CAT Math, CAT ELA, Performance Task Math, Performance Task ELA.  How much time should we budget for each session?  I heard indirectly that some kids took 4 hours or more. Is that true?

Patricia