Thanks to those that have shared their scheduling ideas and actual schedules with this list.  I would especially encourage those schools that were part of the Field test to chime in on this discussion when they can and to share their thoughts about times for assessments and perhaps share their ideas of possible schedules.

As Edith mentions, you have a wide testing window in which to schedule your students.   March 17-June 12.   Obviously, you’ll need to account for the April vacation week, but that is still a very adequate length of time for schools to build a schedule for your students that SBAC assessment will apply to.

We’ll do our best here to share the best practices that we see and we encourage you to do the same.

Peter

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Agency of Education