All,

Our high school is interested in purchasing one to three large televisions
to display pictures of kids, slide shows, etc. My Son attends Thomas
Flemming in Essex Junction and they do what we want, but only on one
television. I'm looking for some ideas how to do this on multiple
televisions that may be in a downstairs and upstairs. One idea I have is a
$35 chromecast, and a cheap computer. If you do this in your school, could
you please tell me what you do, and the estimated cost?

Thanks,
Bryan

---
♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street