www.beschool.org

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x208
802.222.5196 fax

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 10:32 PM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
www.fhuhs.org

   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 4:45 PM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Group,

I'm looking for examples of using google sites for schools.   I use them with my students but would like to see examples of district sites.  I've found a few, but would like any additional examples that you might provide.

Thank You,
Jon
--

Technology Educator