If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online.

VITA-Learn Southwest Regional Meeting

Join us on Tuesday, January 13th from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Stafford Technical Center in Rutland, Vermont for our winter southwest regional meeting.

We will be given a tour of the new STEM Academy at Stafford. Our guide will be Fieh Chan, STEM Academy Coordinator.

Agenda:

Meet and greet
Tour of the STEM Academy at Stafford Technical Center
Pizza supper
Announcements
What's new in Google Apps
Drawing for a $100 gift certificate

Please use the form below to RSVP so we'll be sure to have enough pizza!

    Bring a friend who hasn't yet attended a VITA-Learn Meeting and we'll put your name in twice to win $100 certificate!