Hi Folks:

Here we go again!!

VITA-Learn and VSLA need your assistance.  Please consider...

- Sending in a proposal or two for the spring conference

- Passing this information along to all educators in your school/district and encourage them to submit a proposal.  You might be surprised how many people still are not aware of the conference

- Making direct contact with one of two individuals who you feel should be presenting and personally ask them to submit a proposal... and offer your support/assistance.

- Sending me leads.  If you think I can help by personally contacting people, send me their name and email address.

PLEASE go to the Request for Proposals site (https://sites.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/dynamiclandscapes2015rfp/) to get more information.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

We NEED and greatly APPRECIATE your continued support.  You may not be on the Board of VITA-Learn or even attend Regional Meetings much... but this is how you can support our work.

Finally, the deadline for proposals in February 21st.  I encourage you to send proposals in early. It really helps. (me)

Thanks.

Ed