Christine, if you want a company try http://www.promevo.com/, or any webdesigner.

If you want to get this going yourself google just launched domains: https://domains.google.com/about/ which should simplify the process.  (I have not used it yet).

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Christine Fayette <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We are looking to switch over to a google based system as well. Anyone have contacts to get this going? I have had a hard time finding a "person" to walk me thru the process
Any info, that would be great
Thanks
Christine Fayette
The Mountain School at Winhall
Business Manager
9 School Rd
Bondville VT. 05340
802-297-2662

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message