Dear SftP
Science spinning cancer.
yours
Jonathan

http://ourhealthandenvironment.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/cancer-stem-cells-and-bad-luck/

Cancer, Stem Cells, and Bad Luck January 6, 2015

written by Ted Schettler, MD, MPH
Science Director

CHE WORKING GROUP LISTSERV INSTRUCTIONS
Just click the link for the action you want to perform and hit "send" on the resulting email.

To see a full list of CHE working groups and guidelines (CHEtiquette) for participating in this listserv please see: http://www.healthandenvironment.org/initiatives

Please remove me from this working group (including email list):

Switch my subscription mode to CHE Lite (receive one digest email per weekday):
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Keep me as part of this group, but stop sending me emails (this is useful for vacations):
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Access the listserv website (to view archives, update your email address, change your subscription
preference, etc.):
http://lists.healthandenvironment.org/lists/info/chescience

Ask a question or get more help
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Please remember that CHE Working Group correspondence may only be forwarded or posted elsewhere if all personal commentary has been removed from the original post. To forward personal commentary explicit permission of the author must first be obtained.

Information posted to this listserv does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of CHE or the sender. CHE aims to distribute science from a variety of perspectives which may be of interest to the CHE community.

Jonathan Latham, PhD
Executive Director
The Bioscience Resource Project
Ithaca, NY 14850 USA

www.independentsciencenews.org
and
www.bioscienceresource.org

Skype: jonathanlatham2
Tel: 1-607-319-0279
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”—Edward Bernays, Propaganda