At present, we do not perform limited AAA screening exams (G0389).  We do perform complete aorto-iliac studies (93978).  Recently, we've been receiving more orders for a AAA screening.  Even though we always perform a complete study, should we bill for G0389 when there is no other indication given for the exam?  Specifically, if a patient is sent over from their PCP, after their Welcome to Medicare visit, with no other indication than history of smoking or family history of AAA, must we bill for G0389?  Or is it acceptable to submit 93978, since that's what we'll be performing?