We weren't intentionally upcharging...just that we didn't really understand that the AAA screening exam protocols were extremely limited.  We're just now encountering it, hence the question.  We are receiving so few of these that we will likely perform a complete aorto-iliac exam on them and only bill for G0389.  We just wanted to know what other facilities were doing.  We inadvertently sent several exams that we'd performed as 93978 to billing and the only indication given was "AAA screening" so the biller slapped my hand with a ruler.